Dear BCEX Global users,
BCEX Global is about to open the BDEX Global Trading Zone. All projects on the BDEX can apply to list after 30-day stable operation. After the audit, those projects can be listed and traded on the BDEX Global Trading Zone of BCEX Global.
The listed projects in the BDEX Global Trading Zone need to meet the following conditions at the same time:
1. Projects have been listed in BDEX for more than 30 days;
2. Average daily transaction volume of project is ranked in the top 5 of BDEX;
3. Projects meet compliance requirements and have no policy risks;
4. Projects truthfully disclose the project information, including white papers, major investors, project progress, etc.
5. Projects need to pay a certain amount of BDE as a deposit that will be locked and publicized at BCEX Global.
If the project party triggers one of the following conditions, BCEX Global has the right to notify the project parties to rectify their projects, otherwise their projects may be delisted from the BDEX global Trading Zone:
1. Project parties fails to update the progress of the project for more than one month;
2. Project parties intentionally conceals major events that may affect the price of the tokens;
3. Project are involved in money laundering, fraud or other criminal activities;
4. Project teams are dissolved or member change occurs;
5. Other circumstances that are serious enough to delist.
BCEX Global will fully support the development of BDEX, BDEX Global Trading Zone and BDE. And BDEX Global Trading Zone will become one of the main channels for future project partners to land in BCEX Global.
Thank you for your attention and support!